1. In a large bowl whisk eggs. Add flour, baking powder, butter and milk and mix until smooth.
2. Stir through grated sweet potato, diced salami, spring onion and salt (optional).
3. Brush Waffle Iron with oil to keep waffles from sticking then heat on high and wait for the iron to come to temperature.
4. Fill waffle iron with one quarter of the sweet potato mix then top with a slice of salami in 4 strips.
Cook waffles until golden and crispy (about 5-8 minutes).
5. Serve stacked with your favourite savoury toppings and sauces.