1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 trays with baking paper and lay out the bacon rashers. Place the bacon in the oven for 10-15 mins (or until cooked to your liking) then set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, cream and salt to combine. Heat a fry pan over medium heat, add butter then eggs and cook to a soft scramble. Return eggs to the bowl and stir through feta and spring onion. Set aside to cool.
3. Roll out your sheet of pastry on a board. Cut through the centre through length and width then cut each of the four rectangles into two triangles each.
4. Line a large tray with baking paper lay out the triangles into a circle with the thick ends overlapping and the thin ends laying outwards.
5. Create your filling by laying out a piece of bacon on each triangle of pastry then top around the centre circle of pastry with spinach, scrambled egg and relish. Bring in each outer triangle over the filling and attached to the pastry in the middle.
6. Brush the pastry with your extra beaten egg.
7. Place in the hot oven for 20 mins then reduce heat to 180°C and cook for a further 10-15 mins until brown and crisp. Serve hot with extra relish.
Cook’s note: Make sure your folds of pastry are long enough to fold right over to be pressed into the centre of the pastry ring. For extra strength you can use toothpicks to secure the folds of pastry over the bacon while it cooks.