- Pour flour into bowl of mixing machine, add yeast and about 100 mL of water, operate hook at medium speed. Add water a little at a time, taking care to wait until the previous dose has been well absorbed by flour. Once about 3/4 of the water is poured, add salt to combine.
- Cover bowl with a transparent film or a clean cloth and put to rise in oven with the light on (at 26-30°C max) or until the dough has at least doubled its volume (about 1.5 hours).
Transfer to a pastry board and divide into 4 equal parts.
- Form dough into 4 balls. Cover with a clean cloth and leave to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, pour canned tomato into a bowl and season with oregano.
- Add olive oil and salt to the dough balls and begin rolling them out. Take each ball then knead very gently on a floured surface, to a thickness of half a centimeter. Craft each ball into the shape of a heart.
- Move bases onto a slightly greased tray and spread tomato mixture onto the bases in a circular motion, covering almost the entire area, leaving an edge.
- Top with sliced the Hungarian Salami and diced mozzarella.
- Bake each pizza in a preheated oven at 250°C (or in a fan-forced oven at 220°C for 15 minutes).
- Serve hot.